Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: New Orleans Troll Stop Information

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Smackie Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    740
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Python:

    I forgot to mention, there was one room left with a balcony and I got it. forums
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oh yeah? Well I gotta guy that calls me "hon."

    Wanna trade?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member rozy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Python:
    I forgot to mention, there was one room left with a balcony and I got it. forums </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Fukker! forums

    Hey, look, Python's showing his tits...

  3. #13
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Smackie Chan:

    I gotta guy that calls me "hon."
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Damn, that would make a good sig for anybody that hates your guts.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Smackie Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    740
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where's that damn delete button!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Carson in The Gump's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you guys don't do the following, you all SUXXX:

    1. Take over the piano bar at Pat O'Brians.
    2. Get shit-faced on a sampling of EVERY specialty drink on the menu (Hurricane, Cyclone, Skylab, Rainbow, etc...)
    3. Have a group picture made by the staff photographer and post it here the next day.

    If my wife and I can do it...so can you.

    WAR Ten Year Anniversaries

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Bill-DC's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rack Dixie Beer, puking in the streets, Larry Flynt's strip bar, The House of Blues and the Corner Bar for breakfast.

    Three asprin companies were bidding for my hangovers from the weekend I spend there two weeks ago.

  7. #17
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump.

    On the outside chance somebody might actually give a fuck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •